Winning At Criminal Defense Since 1997 - Call 24/7: 989-882-4001
100% Dedicated to Criminal Defense
CALL NOW: 989-882-4001
Highest AVVO.com rating in Saginaw and Bay Counties
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS VIA ZOOM AVAILABLE
Serving, Saginaw, Tuscola, Sanilac, Bay, Huron and surrounding counties
Call 24/7 : 989-882-4001
Recent Results: Between October 2017 and August 2018- 3 felony not guilty jury trial verdicts- ALSO in November 2018, a client had a 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct (15 year max) dismissed before trial.
Since 1997, I have been committed to defending people accused of crimes all over Michigan, and I am ready to do the same for you.
Whether your case involves drunk driving, a drug crime, embezzlement, or murder, Melton Law Firm offers the vigorous representation you need.
As an attorney who has received a DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®,
in recognition of my work from colleagues in my field, you can be confident that I have the knowledge and experience required to guide you toward a favorable outcome. Clients choose me because I am:
- Accomplished — Since 1997, I have aggressively defended people in Michigan accused of crimes, from misdemeanors to murder cases to high-profile narcotics and embezzlement cases. Whether your case involves one court appearance or months or years of work, I dedicate myself to improving your situation.
- Knowledgeable — My reputation in the community and my deep knowledge of criminal law and the local courts help me protect your rights while we focus on your case.
- Straightforward — I provide the attention you deserve as I work to uncover all the facts of your case and challenge the evidence against you. When you hire me, you can expect to receive prompt and clear answers to all of your questions.
Protecting your rights is my goal. In criminal law, prompt action is required. The sooner you contact me, the sooner I can begin to seek a favorable outcome for your situation. I offer a free initial consultation, giving you the opportunity to talk about your case and get answers to your specific questions.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished Michigan criminal defense attorney stands by your side
As an attorney who only practices criminal law
, my focus is defending clients accused of a wide range of crimes, including:
- Drug crimes — Whether you are accused of possessing, manufacturing or trafficking drugs, I am ready to offer an aggressive defense to your drug crime charge, drawing upon the skills I have acquired over more than 20 years defending clients.
- Embezzlement — If you have been accused of stealing money entrusted to you, often through your employer, you can count on my experience defending clients on similar charges. Working together, we will determine the best course of action to give you the best chance of a successful resolution.
- Murder — Whether you have been accused of murder or manslaughter, you need representation that is equal to the challenge. When the stakes are so high, you need a skilled defense. You can depend upon my years of experience successfully resolving even the most serious charges on behalf of clients.
- Sex crimes — Any sex crime allegation must be taken seriously and aggressively defended against. Whether you have been accused of indecent exposure, sex trafficking, sexual assault or sex with a minor, you could be required to register with the Michigan Sex Offender Registry. My experience in this area of law and my skilled representation will help to protect your rights and your reputation.
- Drunk driving — In Michigan, driving under the influence can be charged as operating while intoxicated, OWI; operating while visibly impaired, OWVI; or operating with any presence of a Schedule I drug or cocaine, OWPD. For any of these charges, conviction can mean jailor prison time and the loss of your license. I can challenge the stop and breath tests conducted by law enforcement to see if any errors occurred.
Serious felonies can lead to serious jail time. I help you understand the legal issues you face and provide steadfast guidance as we work toward a suitable outcome. And even if you’ve been charged with a misdemeanor such as shoplifting, trespassing, prostitution or battery in Michigan, it is important to have a skilled attorney by your side. I will put my knowledge and background to work for you, whatever crime you’ve been accused of.
Contact a dedicated Michigan criminal defense attorney today
Whether your case involves a misdemeanor or a felony, an experienced criminal defense attorney offers the best chance at a good result. At Melton Law Firm, I’ve represented clients facing criminal charges in Michigan since 1997 and have a proven track record providing outstanding defense representation. Call my Saginaw or Sandusky office today at 989-882-4001 or contact me online
to schedule your free consultation.